Maintain Accurate Chlorine Levels for Bottling
In the beverage business, consistency is key. As the majority of beverage and bottling companies purchase local or city water to use in their final product, it is critically important that the super-chlorination process is simple, safe and maintains accurate and consistent chlorine levels
Better Value. Better Taste.
The Accu-Tab® tablet chlorination system provides beverage and bottling plants across the United States and Mexico a low maintenance and versatile alternative to water treatment systems such as chlorine gas and bleach. Manufactured in the U.S., the Accu-Tab calcium hypochlorite tablets are low in chlorates and sodium, reducing residual taste issues commonly associated with bleach.
In addition, the low capital investment of the Accu-Tab system makes it the preferred chlorination solution for many companies in the beverage industry.
Other Comparison Factors
- SAFETY - Reduced risk of spills/leaks; no need for expensive safety systems or secondary spill containment
- MATERIAL COMPATIBILITY – More neutral pH and less corrosive
- DELIVERY CONTROL – Automated for consistent strength
- STORAGE CONVENIENCE – Pails stack for convenience, use less space than drums or cylinders and do not require a separate room
- MAINTENANCE – Few moving parts within chlorinator; in most cases, maintenance needed once per year
See more comparison info!
Easy to install with a variety of chlorinator options including residual control and weigh scale, the Accu-Tab system is supported by trained specialists who are available to provide expert installation and technical support.
Contact an Accu-Tab system representative to get specific info for your project.
Or, download a brochure (PDF) on system installation options.